Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Insider Secret to Making Big Money Online Without Breaking the Bank

breitling replica

Before I went online, I was a venture capitalist and offline entrepreneur. I was involved in hundreds of millions of dollars of transactions and started companies in radio broadcasting, corporate training, alternative energy and telecommunications.

After getting burned out in the corporate and venture capital worlds, I decided to build micro businesses I could run from my houseboat on San Francisco Bay and stop the ridiculous commutes and awful traveling I had been doing. I met numerous people who were making millions from their homes and that's what I wanted.

However, after two years and building 15 websites, I was not making a dime. Finally in frustration, I went to one of the most successful online marketers, Alex Mandossian for advice, as I was ready to throw in the towel.

When I asked Alex what I should do, he replied with a question.

"How are you spending your time?"

I patiently explained all the things I was doing and in the process he stopped me.

"What percentage of your time are your spending on technology, traffic and conversion (turning traffic into customers)?"

I thought for a couple of minutes and replied, "about 60% on technology (I didn't have a webmaster,replica rolex watch, and 30% on getting traffic and 10% on conversion."

"That's your problem. The secret to making money online is simple. You can't spend any more than 10% of your time on the technology so you can spend at least 90% of your time on getting traffic and converting it into customers and money. That's where the money is made."

He went on, "There's no money in learning and managing the technologies, unless you want to be a webmaster.'

WOW! I immediately understood what I'd been doing wrong.

So I began to interview others who were struggling to make money online and sure enough, they too were all caught in what I now call the "technology trap".

What's the technology trap?

The technology trap is the belief that you can learn enough about the technologies required to make money online, that you won't need a webmaster.

You see, to make money online requires that you BE online. And getting online requires a lot of technologies. Hosting accounts, webservers, FTP, PHP, lots of software applications to run the business, ecommerce, backups, etc.

That means you have two choices.

Either you can hire a professional (and expensive) webmaster to set up and manage your technologies OR do it yourself.

However, the dirty little secret is that setting up and managing the required technologies yourself is NOT easy. As a matter of fact, 91% of those who attempt to master the technologies themselves, crash and burn within the first two years and never make a dime. This is the technology trap.

Once I realized the problem, I set out to solve the problem for myself and the millions of others caught in the technology trap.

I dropped out and spent the next year developing a revolutionary technology system that would enable non-technical people (like me) to have all the money making technologies need without having to learn HTML, FTP, PHP, etc. and without having to spend thousands of dollars on the numerous software programs required to turn websites into money machines.

Now anyone who can point and click can start making money just like the pros if you get an integrated and automated software platform manages all the technologies required so you can spend 90% of your time on traffic and conversion and make money like Alex and the other pros.

Once I started using this new program, my income went to five and six figures a MONTH.

Bottom line, the key to making money is letting someone else handle the technologies you need, so you can focus on getting traffic and converting it into customers and money. And you'll save thousands in start up expenses.

Please visit www.YourFirst50K.com [http://www.yourfirst50k.com] for more information & to receive your FREE copy of my ebook titled "How to Make Your First $50,000 Online"


rolex replicas
rolex submariner
panerai replica


read more:

No comments: